It's Haul Time!!

Hello Ladies,

I have been on a ban for buying new makeup stuff but it was very hard to control and finally my first Haul Post is here on my blog:



It’s sort of a mixed haul like hair products, skin care and make up. My hubby dear visited Bangalore and Hyderabad for an official meeting and I gave him my Inglot and Kryolan list. Rest I bought online.

Matrix Anti-dandruff shampoo and smoothing conditioner:




Olay Moisturizing lotion:



NYX Pearl mania eye shadow:



Elle 18 new Blue Pop Liner and a Lipstick :



Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush, Baby Lips lip balms and Bold Matte Lipstick in shade 1:



Kryolan Eye liners, an eye brush and a Blush:



Inglot 3 Freedom system Lipsticks, 2 Freedom System eye shadows, 1 Freedom System Concealer and an empty palette:




I am very excited to use each and everything. Hope you all liked my stuff..

Love,
Navneet.

Comments

  1. Yey!!! Happy to see u Ana, on my blog
    Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I think that's Inglot 504 na.. It's a beautiful teal color! I love it.:) Wanna see your views on Kryolan brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow awesome loved all especially Inglot goodies <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul there! Can't wait to see reviews of each individual products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul, so many Inglot products waiting for swatches
    http://abrideinhurry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul navneet...
    loved everything

    my recent one :http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2013/12/review-lakme-9-to-5-lipstick-pink.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i so want to try inglot stuff now! lovely haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul sweetie :)
    I loved each and everything up here ;) - Those Inglot colorful haul is soo tempting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked up a lot of stuff. Amazing, waiting for reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The NYX eyeshadow looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow navneet di, d whole stuff is realy gr8....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! How much is the Kryolan liner for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Swati, the black n golden one are for 199 and the blue one for 250.

      Delete
  13. lovely haul.. excited to see ur reviews on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment